• Attorney_content

City Attorney and City Prosecutor

  • Public Records Act Requests

    The Public Records Act Request Form can be used to make a written request for records. The more specific you are, the easier it will be to determine if such records exist in city files. Please note that the California Public Records Act (Government Code Section 6250 et. seq.) applies to writings in city files "containing information relating to the conduct of the public's business prepared, owned, used, or retained by any state or local agency regardless of physical form or characteristics." The City will provide those documents to you, unless they are exempt from disclosure under the Public Records Act or other legal reason prevents the documents from being disclosed to the public.  Public records may be requested online by accessing the link below.  Alternatively, you may download the PDF form below to submit a request.

    Request Public Records Online >>  

Water Usage Gauge